Friday, March 2, 2007

a perfect friday

a perfect friday for me right now is leaving work early. i am so seriously tired of my job right now. i am doing what i can to change the situation but because i am tired i need my precious spare time to be amusing, lovely and nice. so i did what i have done many fridays now. walked with my niece and her lovely baby girl round copenhagen. had a yummy lunch and was infatuated by little alba's smile once again. we just walked and talked and enjoyed the little wonder in the pram. i cannot wait for her to grow up and talk and wear ez fair isle yoke sweaters:-)) i shall do my best.
then i did a little knitting on the baptism jacket. the filatura di crosa: zara yarn is lovely. pure wool with a lovely stitch definition. it will be one cute little jacket. and when this is finished i shall proceed to the seamless hybrid in coffee brown and lime for my nephew who is a grown up man who i go out to rock gigs with and drink with and travel with. he is a gem.

No comments: