Monday, June 25, 2007

baby yoke



here is my little knitting muse in the same sweater as mum. knitting for her makes me happy, and looking at her in her knittings even more. it is a little difficult to see the sweater in it. she is a very active little one.
and my job problems has been solved. got a new job friday as a teacher for children (english) and i have a good feeling about the new place. but it is not very easy to leave a place where i have been happy to work for more than twelve years. so many friends and so much history.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I've always loved mother-daughter matching but thought I'd look silly doing so. Love the sweaters!

Anonymous said...

I Love your baby sweater and the beautiful baby wearing it. Your colour combining is superb and I love the mother and baby matching theme. I just finished a yoke seater for my daughter and wonder if there may be a retro comeback. Hope your new job doesn't interfere with knitting time, good luck with your projects and well done with this one.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! It's perfect for little Alba. That last picture with her big baby eyes is just wonderful.

I'm glad the job hunt went so smoothly! It is hard to leave a good place, but let's hope the new one is even better!